The OptoTL-60 interferometer is designed to control the accuracy of the shape of optical surfaces, measure their radii and the distortion of wavefronts of lenses.
Typical features of the OptoTL– 60 interferometer:
- small dimensions for installation at the production site next to optical machines;
- specially developed original FastInterf software for real-time measurements in production conditions;
- original ruler calibration program for radii measurement;
- availability of two monitors for fast alignment and visualization of the interference pattern;
- New! the presence of two light sources (coherent and incoherent) to reduce the influence of the reflection of the second surface when testing plane-parallel plates (optional);
- motorized fast vertical movement;
- precise vertical movement with a handle;
- New! automatic vertical movement by a predetermined value (from the “cat's eye” position to the confocal position and vice versa) (optional);
- large set of 60 mm test spheres;
- translation stage for tilting and moving the controlled samples;
- the presence of base surfaces for the stage and controlled components to simplify alignment when inspecting a batch of identical parts;
- device for tilting steep blocks (optional);
- passive vibration isolation system sufficient for work in industrial conditions;
- interferometer is supplied on a turnkey basis with everything you need to set up and get started.