The processing time of the results is no more than a second.
The interferometer is equipped with FastInterf software, which calculates the following optical surface parameters based on the results of the interferogram analysis:
- surface form error value (N, Defocus Power);
- local (zonal) error value ( ΔN, P-V, irregularity);
- local error RMS;
- Zernike polynomials;
- wedging of transparent plane-parallel windows.
The software has the ability to:
- averaging the results of several interferograms’ processed data;
- subtract the reference wavefront;
- measure the radius of the surface;
- create a file compatible with Zemax for further calculations of the optical system errors;
- display the generated interference pattern on the monitor for visual assessment of the adequacy of the calculation;
- present the result in different forms, including 3D surface topography;
- print out the calculation results in a form convenient for the Customer;
- reverse the wavefront, change the sign;
- substract aberrations up to 3rd order from the measured wavefront.
It is possible to upgrade the software upon Customer’s request.